New Database: PortMuse
The most complete and up-to-date resource of its kind anywhere, it constitutes an indispensable resource for research that can be consulted within the premises of INET-MD.
PortMuse consists of 15 relational data bases on all domains of music in 20th century Portugal that are permanently updated.
- Individuals: composers, performers, promoters, educators, musicologists, folklorists, ethnographers
- Performance groups, performance venues and events
- Music and dance genres
- Musical instruments and instrument makers
- Record publishers
- Sheet Music of Fado
- Work lists of Portuguese composers
- Bibliographies, discographies, filmographies and iconography.